View Profile kreten

5 Movie Reviews

pretty great

this is fantastic! love the way you draw.

Nice

It's nicely animated, some of the shots of the hands look a little awkward but otherwise fine 3D work on the car and most of the landscapes.

The girl's reactions to the events seem to be a little delayed. And the music is such that it makes me think she should be screaming (in some trailers all that kind of sound is muted to focus on the music) Since I can hear the cell phone beeps, horns, and other intricate little sounds, I don't really understand why she is quiet throughout all this.

...at the very least she should react when her car is flying off the freeway or whatever.

Swell

Kind of reminds me of the sort of animation and atmosphere from The Morgue. I was sure you made that too until I checked your other entries.

This is pretty insane. That's really all I can say. Loved the music too.

1 Game Review

Swell

I don't really know how to put the guy together, because some of the limbs don't look right connected, it seems. Maybe that's just me. Besides that, there's nothing too bad about this. Great for someone who just learned actionscript. I would recommend you make a follow up of this with WAY more options/items.

1 Audio Review

Awesome

Great job on this. You're a real pro!

30, Male